Super easy, nutritious and versatile. You can eat them as a snack, add them to salads or garnish your soups with them. All you need is a can of chickpeas and a few spices!
Yields: 6 servings | Calories: 139 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 368mg | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints: 4
- 2 tins chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted with paper towels to dry
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F 200 degrees Gas Mark 6
- After drying chickpeas, toss in a bowl with olive oil and salt. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crunchy and golden.
- Combine the remaining spices and sprinkle over the roasted chickpeas. Allow to cool slightly.
- Store in an airtight container.