- 400g can butter beans, drained
- 1 lemon, ½ juiced, ½ cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp ricotta or bio yogurt
- 85g feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove
- 12 oatcakes
For the salsa
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- a few chopped mint leaves (optional)
Tip the beans, lemon juice, ricotta, 50g feta and the garlic into a bowl and blitz with a hand blender or in a food processor to make a paste. Stir in the remaining feta and spoon the mixture into four small pots.
To make the salsa, stir all the ingredients together with the mint (if using) and divide into four more pots, topping with a lemon wedge. These will keep, chilled in an airtight container, for two-three days. To eat, spread the oatcakes with the bean mixture, squeeze the lemon wedges over the salads and pile generously onto the oatcakes.